Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Windows 10 Insider build related errors

I am in the Windows 10 Insider program and I have noticed some 'bizzare' displays quite unexplicable. I believe they manifest whenever there is some kind of attack from an external site.
These appear to manifest during such an attack. I have felt that the computer has slowed down and the Windows Explorer has lost some control.

Sometimes they go away if you empty past history, cookies, etc.

Look at what happens when I do a right click on desktop.

Insider Problem.png

This should have been this:


Look at the contextual menu of a desktop folder.


InsiderProblem2

Instead of this:

Look at this empty content.

More importantly I strongly believe that my Report Builder UI related errors are because of the Insider Build.

https://hodentekmsss.blogspot.com/2017/11/report-builder-3-has-ui-problems-that.html

No comments: